Sunday, June 27, 2010

Choices

I made mine... but here are my not selected, now that I know which one I wanted to submit to the MPS Pink Design team which ends tomorrow for those of you who want to still enter. I sent my submission in.


Here are my didn't get sent in's...

This is a birthday card from the Wild Card cartridge. I thought it was pretty plain so I played more with the envelope than anything. I tried making the candles look alive. I loved my end result.

This card I made for my mom for mother's day. I loved the end result, not bad for just randomly cutting various sizes and going between regular and shadow features. I believe I used the Walk in My Garden cartridge, then used a green check ribbon for my stem and leaves. I thought long and hard about submitting this but in the end I couldn't give more exact details on my recipe for making this card.


I made this card for my daughter to give daddy for Father's Day. I almost actually gave it to him for our anniversary but I couldn't be selfish I just had to let her give it for daddy day. I am so proud of this card. It is a standard card from the Wild Card cartridge but I loved my eye technique. I took the cut outs and used pop dots to give them a raised look. Then I colored them yellow and black. I then took my liquid glass for the black center of the eye and quickly surrounded that with yellow stickles.

Once the eyes were done I just loved how awesome they wound up!

So anyway if you haven't gotten your entry in you have until tomorrow midnight I think it is central time, well pacific time the midnight deadline is 10pm PST hehehe good luck to all those that submitted entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge

Smoochies for this awesome scrapabella!

Bella Blinkie with Border