Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Pink Designer Submission

Here is my submission for the MPS designer team...which didn't get me on the team but I am still very proud of it.

In February I decorated a gift bag using this rocket I got from SVGCuts, the card had the little astronaut on it and I linked them together like I did with this astronaut and his ship. I had forgotten to take pictures of my creation which worked out because then I thought it was a great one to use for my submission. I made the rocket in to an actual card and the astronaut tied straight to the ship.

I used Peachy Keen Basic Paper Doll Face Stamps for the little astronauts face, SUPER CUTE! I used MPS's Simply Sweet Occasions for the sentiment.

I think I did a great job. My son loved it so much he made me duplicate it again for his friends Birthday party March 19th. I mean he would accept nothing else for me to make his friend, it was pretty funny in an almost spoiled sort of way. LOL. My hubby loved it too which in the end is all that matters to me. Hugs to you! Thanks for stopping by. ~Shannon

2 comments:

Facebook Badge

Smoochies for this awesome scrapabella!

Bella Blinkie with Border