Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bellarific Friday


Well I entered a league far from my own. Yes everyone I entered The Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday. Not sure why I finally did enter one. The artwork usually submitted is FAR above my levels I think. After seeing mine in there with all the others, the others are definitely far better but I am still glad I entered. LOL

I just had to try, I really want to buy some more items from the store. I've been lurking over in the Stamping Bella store for a couple weeks now adding stuff here and there to my cart I really should just buy what I have in there already hehehe okay enough is enough. I doubt anyone reads this so technically that makes me talking to myself LOL no I'm not crazy but sometimes I feel like I could enjoy a padded cell all to myself. :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge

Smoochies for this awesome scrapabella!

Bella Blinkie with Border